And now that he actually tried it (and LOVED it)..there will be oh so very many spaghetti nights for us all!!
His face says it all. Tucker HATES to get his hands dirty and demands they be cleaned immediately. I did not think the sketti experiment would go over well..since this was within the first 20 seconds and he disolved into sobs and begs for me to wipe it off.
However, it only took one taste to forget the diry hands and start digging in!
I'm so proud of him!!
Mom-mom!! I do NOT like having this sketti all over me! But its so yummy!
He ate SOOO good..of course he took a bath immediatly afterwards!
Tucker, what in the world are you eating!?
Dunno mom-mom?
This face tells you how much he LOVES his sketti!
He was so excited!
And who can eat sketti without some garlic bread!?
I love this little face :)

He ate all his sketti and bread!!
As you can see..Tucker LOVED his sketti!
I can't wait to have another sketti night with this little guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOVE him!











So cute. Kenly like sketti too...she calls it meatballs.
ReplyDelete