Tucker is starting to repeat EVERYTHING we say!! While it is so adorable and pretty awesome to see him learn and try out a new word..we REALLY have to start watching what we say!
We were out driving this afternoon and saw a man sitting on the side of the road. Zeke made a "hobo" comment. From the backseat, we heard "HOBO! hobo HOBO hobo HoBo!!"
When Zeke does something that shocks me or when I need to get his attention or something, I always say, "Zeke!..." Lately, whenever Tucker sees Zeke or wants Zeke's attention. he does his little "Dada! Daddy! Dada dada dada dada!!" dance and jumps around. But I can always tell when Tucker has had enough because I hear a little tiny voice snap, "Zeeeke!"
While at the hospital with Zeke on Friday, I was trying to explain to Tucker that daddy was hurt and he needed to be easy with daddy's arm. I stated "Daddy has a booboo." "Booboo boo boo booboo!"
He is also entering his "NO!" and his "Yeah!" stage...its adorable.
"Uh-oh" is also a new favorite as is repeating every sound we make. "Shhh!" "Psst!" "Hey!"
Not to mention after seeing daddy peepee and having a talk about it with mommy and daddy...he proudly announced his own "peepee" and proceeded to "go peepee!! peepeeee!" in the bathtub.
Tucker adds new words to his list every day. I love it!
I think he can say over 50 words now and knows the meaning of hundreds more!
So proud of that little munchkin!
Love love love him
ReplyDelete