Tucker rarely does anything that is actually "bad." Sure, he can be a little monster at times and he can make a mess with his toys...but its pretty rare that he actually does something...
...so imagine my surprise when he walks out from his nap and he has a big smear of Desitin across his cheek...and covering his hands.
....To his credit, he did try to clean it up himself...he used almost half a box of wipes...
If you've ever gotten Desitin anywhere besides your baby's bum, you know its quite a pain to clean up...
Imagine two whole tubes squirted out ALL over...
So Tucker sat in time out the ENTIRE time I cleaned this up. He felt pretty bad..
It was EVERYWHERE and covered EVERYTHING on the changing table...lotion bottles, the changing pad, buckets,...just everything.
...I gotta admit...it took quite a bit of effort not to chuckle in front of him when I saw this...
Gotta love little boys :)
No comments:
Post a Comment