Monday, August 15, 2011

Lucy

We got a puppy!! Lucy! She is a PRECIOUS little boxer mix (mixed with blue heeler.)
She's about 13 weeks old now and the sweetest little puppy ever!! She has the softest, fluffy fur.
The week we got her, there was an I Love Lucy marathon on all weekend long to celebrate Lucille Ball's 100th birthday.
I have no idea if that's why Zeke picked her name or not..but I love that show..so of course, I cuddled down with the babies and Lucy and watched I Love Lucy while Zeke was out of town.

This is Lucy and her little sister. Lucy is the back one. Keiko went to our bestie. So Lucy and Keiko get to see each other and play every week!
The weekend we got her...her whole body was super super fluffy like her head. Now she slightly resembles a lion...shaved body and fluffy head :)
And like everything in life (except spiders and bugs), Tucker loves her so much!! They wear each other out playing! 

Tucker is a great helper. He helps feed the fish, Baby Bear and Lucy everyday. He makes sure they all always have fresh water and he loads Lucy up on treats every time he gets the chance to.
Rylie doesn't care one way or the other, but she sure does giggle when Lucy licks her feet and toes!
I was a bit worried about it at first, but Tucker is great with her and learning how to be better with her every day.
He walks her on the leash..although more often than not, it looks like she is walking him. It's like a constant tug-of-war game.
Once again, when I have the time to download all my real camera pictures, I have some much better photos and some really cute ones of them playing and snuggling together.

No comments:

Post a Comment