This is going to be a rude post. If you don't like it..don't read it.
I am SO SICK of RUDE people.
I am SO SICK of RUDE people.
and dumb people.
I recently semi-vented to a friend with a child around the same age as one of mine. Guess what...she has never had anyone make any kind of rude comment to her about her child! What the heck??
-First things first...the MIL. I won't even go into this one. Just saying.
-I know that MY DAUGHTER is NOT a BABY DOLL. Just because her ears are pierced, I occasionally paint her toe nails and sometimes I dress her in dresses and other adorable outfits...does NOT mean that I think she is a baby doll. It is incredibly rude and insulting for someone to ask me if I know that she is a human and not a baby doll. WTH. I occasionally paint her toe nails and dress in her adorable clothes because she is a GIRL. That's what GIRLS do. And yes her ears are pierced. Get over it. It's my kid..not yours.
-Both my kids are formula fed babies. Rylie is lactose intolerant and has a milk protein allergy that she should outgrow before she turns one. She would have this EITHER WAY. One of my closest friend's daughter was breastfed and guess what..SAME allergies! So keep you opinions to YOURSELF. Yeah, breastmilk is wonderful and cheap. Both my kids are incredibly healthy. In fact, they are both healthier than a lot of my friends children. Tucker just had his very first non-teething related fever. So keep your ignorant opinions of how horrible bottle feeding moms are and shove it.
-I probably already posted about this..but I STILL get the question every now and again. When I dress Rylie is clothes that are gender neutral, I never get questioned. They always comment on what a beautiful little girl she is. When I put dresses on her or full pink/purple outfits (sometimes including bows) I always get the boy or girl question. Are people really that stupid? No ma'am, this baby is a boy. 'Then why is he wearing a purple dress and a bow?' I am trying to turn him gay. Seriously lady?? The baby is dressed in pink or purple or a DRESS because its a FEMALE.
-I recently went to the doctor. She asked me if I was on birth control. "Yes ma'am." Good. How old are your children? "I have a 2 1/2 year old boy and a 4 month old girl." Well thank God you are at least trying to prevent that problem now. UM EXCUSE ME!?? WTH. I do NOT think my children are problems. In fact, neither one were even accidents. And if I want another one, your jerk opinion won't be stopping me.
-I love the looks I get from the older ladies that think I am only like 16. And the age questions. Then the "no way she has to be lying" look I get after saying 22. Then they way they stomp off after being "lied" to.
-I love the judgemental questions I get from people..that then try to play it off like they didn't mean it in a negative way. Totally obvious they did.
People are really getting to me lately. Idk if I am getting more sensitive or if people are just a lot more rude lately. Either way..makes me even less of a people person. And it makes me start to snap back rude things at rude people. And if you know me...that is totally not who I am.
-I know that MY DAUGHTER is NOT a BABY DOLL. Just because her ears are pierced, I occasionally paint her toe nails and sometimes I dress her in dresses and other adorable outfits...does NOT mean that I think she is a baby doll. It is incredibly rude and insulting for someone to ask me if I know that she is a human and not a baby doll. WTH. I occasionally paint her toe nails and dress in her adorable clothes because she is a GIRL. That's what GIRLS do. And yes her ears are pierced. Get over it. It's my kid..not yours.
-Both my kids are formula fed babies. Rylie is lactose intolerant and has a milk protein allergy that she should outgrow before she turns one. She would have this EITHER WAY. One of my closest friend's daughter was breastfed and guess what..SAME allergies! So keep you opinions to YOURSELF. Yeah, breastmilk is wonderful and cheap. Both my kids are incredibly healthy. In fact, they are both healthier than a lot of my friends children. Tucker just had his very first non-teething related fever. So keep your ignorant opinions of how horrible bottle feeding moms are and shove it.
-I probably already posted about this..but I STILL get the question every now and again. When I dress Rylie is clothes that are gender neutral, I never get questioned. They always comment on what a beautiful little girl she is. When I put dresses on her or full pink/purple outfits (sometimes including bows) I always get the boy or girl question. Are people really that stupid? No ma'am, this baby is a boy. 'Then why is he wearing a purple dress and a bow?' I am trying to turn him gay. Seriously lady?? The baby is dressed in pink or purple or a DRESS because its a FEMALE.
-I recently went to the doctor. She asked me if I was on birth control. "Yes ma'am." Good. How old are your children? "I have a 2 1/2 year old boy and a 4 month old girl." Well thank God you are at least trying to prevent that problem now. UM EXCUSE ME!?? WTH. I do NOT think my children are problems. In fact, neither one were even accidents. And if I want another one, your jerk opinion won't be stopping me.
-I love the looks I get from the older ladies that think I am only like 16. And the age questions. Then the "no way she has to be lying" look I get after saying 22. Then they way they stomp off after being "lied" to.
-I love the judgemental questions I get from people..that then try to play it off like they didn't mean it in a negative way. Totally obvious they did.
People are really getting to me lately. Idk if I am getting more sensitive or if people are just a lot more rude lately. Either way..makes me even less of a people person. And it makes me start to snap back rude things at rude people. And if you know me...that is totally not who I am.
No comments:
Post a Comment