I know its been 5 months and I've made a million statements about it before..but the bond between these two is amazing.
He loves giving her kisses.
Love that smile!
Getting so big!
LOVE her!
Looking up at Tucker talking to her
"Look at your butterfly baby Rylie!"
See!
You know he's all boy "Oh no Rylie! Butterfly gettin' me! Help! hahahaha"
More kisses!
and more!
And more!
She seriously gets about 9874956498893 kisses from him a day. And after we lay him down at night, at least once every night I hear him saying "And baby Rylie more. I blow baby Rylie more kisses. Muahhh fshew!"
He's starting to really try to do EVERYTHING for her. Every fuss or movement. "I get her Mommy! I get baby Rylie!" And he proceeds to try to pick her up. I'm always right there and he is so careful with her. It's adorable. I couldn't of asked for a better bond between them!
No comments:
Post a Comment