Wednesday, November 2, 2011

6 months!??

I can't believe 6 months has already passed since Rylie made her appearance..
The time has absolutely flown by.
I mean, it flew by with Tucker but now with two kids, time never slows down.
Hard to believe that Tucker is almost 3.
But it absolutely blows my mind that my baby boy is almost 3 and my baby girl is already 6 months old.
Time needs to SLOW DOWN.

This time last year, the only people that knew I was pregnant were my parents, Katy and Shane and very very few others. 



As of 6 months old..Rylie is 25 inches, 14 pounds 6 ounces and in the 15%. She's tiny and perfect!

Its so hard to believe that 6 months has already passed since Rylie came into our lives..and she is loved more and more every single day :-)

Happy 6 month birthday baby girl. I love you so very much..

No comments:

Post a Comment