Monday, December 5, 2011

November in a Nutshell!

Can I just say that I am INCREDIBLY BLESSED!!
A (paid off!!) roof over my head, a wonderful husband, a great puppy and
the two most beautiful and sweet children ever.

Look at how gorgeous this boy is!!
He gives TONS of kisses. The "kissy face" he makes is absolutely adorable.
 This was at Rylie's 6 month check-up. Just a quick snap shot with my iPhone.  This girl's smile just melts my heart.
She just gets so excited! LOVE her little excited squeal! 
 Ry does NOT use a paci. She'd probably sleep better if she took one, but the girl refuses. And I guess in the long run, I am thankful..one less thing to get her off of in the future! She doesn't need to carry anything around with her all day (like a big CareBear blanket ;)) and she CAN sleep without it...but the girl does love to cuddle this bear blanket. Its pretty sweet and cute how I walk in to check on her at night and she is all cuddled up with it.
 I have never seen a little boy so in love with his baby sister. He loves to help me in any way that he can. Including the messy fun of feeding her.
 And she loves having him be by her side almost constantly. He loves nothing more than to hear her giggle, see her smile and/or hear a squeal of delight. It never fails to make him squeal "Mommy! I make baby Rylie HOPPY!!" (happy)
Rylie went thru an adorable phase..whenever she would get really excited or really mad, she would wrinkle up her little nose and breath thru it really fast and hard. It was soo cute! 
 Snuggling in Rylie's crib...caught by mama. :)
She squeals and laughs in delight when he holds her hands and tips her backwards..the girl trusts and loves him unconditionally.  
Snuggling in mama's bed. 
 "Mommy!! I feel a tooth!!" Luckily, although he still feels her gums about ten times a day, she hasn't bitten him yet. He tells me daily how many teeth she has now. (The answer is still only 2 lol)
 And at almost three years old, Tucker's main love is still blankie.  The comfort this bit of fluff provides him is unbelievable..
Check out that hairdo..just wait until the little princess gets some hair :) 
 Her blue eyes are amazing. Her love for frozen banana..is not. This face proves how she feels about them.
Who doesn't love to get a little pedicure and relax with a teether frog? 
 Telling Rylie about a fire truck..
 Mom..I am too old for bath pictures. Don't worry baby boy..I promise to only take ones of your pretty little face :)
Can't get enough snuggles from my baby girl!
 Look at those baby blues :)
I think Tucker knows how to use my iPhone better than I do.. 
 Showing off his new Lightening  Mc"Queen" watch and eating "cheese noodles" at Bapa's house!
Self feeding some puffs. SO proud of my little girl's accomplishments! 
 Dinner was finished and everyone was busy doing little random things.. Bapa and Tucker had gone off on some mini adventure in the other room, Papa was cleaning counters, Bud had left for the FD, Daddy was wiping the table and I was doing dishes..we turn and little miss had her hands folded together and was quietly waiting on someone to let her out :)


November was a pretty great month overall! I fall more in love with these two every day. I am blessed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment