Friday, April 16, 2010

Pointless Post? Check.

I don't really have anything to say..but I feel the need to write.
So I'm going to brag.
Tuck and I are getting ready for one heck of a kick-butt summer!!! Go ahead, be jealous!
First off..the park Tucker and I go to..is amazing.
Second, we're going to the zoo often.
Third, Greensboro Natural Science Center (really just an awesome park and a Greensville, SC-like zoo) is minutes from our apartment.
Fourth, the pools are getting ready to open up.
Fifth, Tuck and I are taking a trip with my parents and my younger brother to like 11 different states to see a bunch of amazing places!!!!!! (that's right..including the Grand Canyon, whitewater rafting, riding, Colorado mountains, and tooooooonns more!)
Sixth, DARE camp!
Seventh, my BESTIE McBESTIE's wedding!!!
Eighth..well I don't want to make you too jealous, so I'm going to leave it at that :)


Oh and..tomorrow we are going to Hanging Rock..I'm excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment