Sorry that I have been so M.I.A. lately, but this trip has just been to amazing to spend too much time on the computer. Once I get back and settled in, a nice looooong post with tons of pictures will be in order. So far, this cross country trip has been completely amazing. The sights are so amazing and seeing Tucker's face light up over and over is something else :) I am head over heels in love with that little boy. (Who by the way, can now climb real ladders ALL BY HIMSELF!) So proud of him. I have NEVER even heard on a 17 month old doing half as well as he has done. I can count the number of melt downs on one hand!! (We have been in the car for well over 50 hours driving total, so less than 5 meltdowns including in the car ones is pretty awesome!!)
So far we have visited TONS of sites and views and awesome places. One of my dream vacations!!!
Anyways..4 days left on this cross country trip and then a day of making a wedding cake, getting nails/hair done, a girls only night, then my bestie's wedding, 4-5 days of Dare camp, then Tucker and I going home. A month away from home is hard!
Anyways, today is a Grampa and Tucker day while Mommy, Gramma, and Uncle Bud (Myles) go white water rafting. Therefore, I gotta cut this chitchat short, cause we're going WHITE WATER RAFTING very shortly!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment