Wednesday, January 4, 2012

8 months!??

I am SHOCKED that 8 months have already passed since my beautiful little girl was born (even more shocked that almost 3 years has passed since Tuck's birth, but that's a story for next week when he turns 3..) Hard to believe that my little 6 lb 12 oz baby is now 15 lb 9 oz crusing bundle of joy already. Happy 8 months Rylie!

So what has the last 8 months brought us?

-The world's most beautiful little girl.
-Not a single good night's sleep for Mommy :)
-A lot of giggles.
-Special bonding between Ry and her big brother.
-Lots and lots of tears (mostly Rylie's, but some from mommy too)
-A lot of co-sleeping with mommy (something I was opposed to before)
-Self-feeding.
-7 different kinds of formula.
-A learning curve of how to balance a thickened milk.
-An intense love.
-The world's biggest gummy grins.
-Two teeth.
-A TON of throw up.
-Finally into size 2 diapers.
-The world's cutest little girl clothes.
-Sippy cups instead of bottles.
-Crawling.
-Cruising the furniture.
-Climbing onto the coffee table.
-A special mommy daughter bond.
-The world's proudest and most loving and gentle big brother.
-A smile and a giggle every time Tucker looks at her.
-Special blankies.
-New diets.
-A TON of pink.
-A billion compliments on her eyes and her smile.
-Pierced ears.

What's Rylie's favorites at 8 months?

-Diced pears.
-Pear juice.
-Her milk (formula.)
-Her pink blankie.
-Hotwheels/Matchbox cars.
-Cookies.
-Cheese doodles.
-Trying to walk.
-Blueberries.
-Fried rice.
-Corn.
-Her brother.
-Books.
-Her pink pig piggybank.
-Puffs.
-Carrots.
-Sweet Potatoes.
-Lucy.
-Chewing on everything.

And at 8 months 1 day..RyBug has taken her first steps 100% on her own!! And is more determined than ever to walk all by herself rather than crawl anymore.

The girl is an absolute ball of fire. A 100% high maintenance girly-girl. But I couldn't imagine it any other way.

Ry, you are a ball of fire..the most beautiful and precious little girl..Every new stage you reach is wonderful and amazing. I couldn't ask for two more wonderful children. I love seeing the world through your eyes. I love seeing your delight in learning new things and trying new things. I love seeing you smile and your giggle is infectious. You might not be as laid back as your brother, but I can't imagine it any other way. You are truly a blessing and I love you more than words can say. Happy 8 months baby girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment