A bit random..
-EVERYONE is pregnant. A bit jealous but this mommy is content with her two and is done having babies :-).
-One of my 3 New Year's "goals" is to try to stop judging people so much. I usually do it silently but I hate feeling judged by others and want to stop doing it towards others as well.
-That being said..I am tired of selfish people. That's never going to change..if you have a kid grow up and take care of it. If you have a kid and can't afford it, take precautions to not have another. Its selfish. Stay at home with your kid/kids some weekends and nights. I understand needing a break and going out without the kids but EVERY week or more often, seriously?? I can't help judging that..kids can't defend themselves and need people to stand up for them more. Its sad.
-Rylie's personality is REALLY starting to show now. More and more every day it seems. And with that little presonality, the girl has a big attitude!! She is definitely a girly girl and high maintenance to match. A little ball of fire. While I am sure that its going to cause some issues in the future, its pretty adorable right now.
-Tucker is going to be THREE in 2 days. Where has all the time gone!?? He has grown so much in so many different ways. So proud of the little boy he is now.
-I am truely blessed with these two kids.
STOP TAKING PICTURES MOM! I'm gonna beat your butt! hahaha
Alligator teeth! Love this kiddo.
Ok number 2 of my New Year's goals..Eat healthier. I know that I won't exercise and refuse to even say that I plan to because I know that's a lie. So eat healthier. Me and the kids. The hubby should too but that's his choice.
She is such a goof!
Learning Wall. He can count to ten and counts things to ten (haven't tried higher but I'm sure he can.)
He knows ALL his shapes.
He can't say his ABC's without help but he knows how to spell his name, T is for Tucker, B is for Bapa, P is for Papa, M is for Mommy, D is for Daddy, Z is for Zeke and R is for Rylie.
Plus he knows all his colors.
Tuck's new obsession..PLAY DOH!!!
She gets mad or frustrated at me and wrinkles her little face all up and GROWLS at me. I need to capture this on video.
-We need more playdates and more Hands On Museum time.
-I need the stress of Zeke's arm problems over. So hopefully we get some answers super soon and can move on from there.
-We LOVE going to the library. I think Tucker could read and work puzzles there constantly if I let him.
-My boy is spending his second night away home tonight..at Bapa's. He's so excited.
SOOO much good things going on in our lives right now. I have to remind myself sometimes, but I really am lucky and blessed!!







Great resolutions! Especially not judging, I wish more of that would go around with everyone. Your kiddos are sooo cute!
ReplyDeleteAnd YES! Everyone is pregnant!! What is up with that?!