Sunday, June 6, 2010

Another Great Weekend

I have no idea where this face came from, but it is ADORABLE!!!

Ezekiel, Tucker and I had another fantastic weekend. Saturday started out lazy for Tucker and I. Zeke, however, was kept busy until 2ish. He did a bunch of maintenance work on my car, including timing belt change and oil change, so that he was extra sure that Tucker and I were safe driving to and from Hendersonville. Not only did he make sure everything was all good to go, he also CLEANED it..SPOTLESS!!!!! (which was much needed after a certain tiny one crushed goldfish ALL over the back seat...) AND he installed my new radio head that he surprised me with for our first anniversary the weekend before. I LOVE it!!
I've been playing with Tucker's hair a bit..FOHAWKS for the win :) I love his new haircut!
Anyways..Saturday afternoon was spent, well spending money....I hate spending a bunch of money at once, but I like the feeling of being set for awhile. Make sense? I hate spending 70 bucks on diapers, but hey, we're all set thru August!
Today we had another lazy morning, but it was great because Zeke got to spend it with us. We Netflixed 'UP' and while Ezekiel and I enjoyed it...it definitely scared Tucker and he came to us in tears several times, finally not leaving my lap for the remainder of the movie. Gotta be more careful with the movie choices from now on...
The rest of the day was spent window shopping and getting some new shorts for our trip. After a quick dinner of leftovers, we spent the evening playing soccer in the park.

Speaking of the trip...I couldn't be more excited!! It is going to be such an incredible experience and an amazing adventure for all of us. Getting a bit nervous about leaving the hubby for pretty much a whole month, but still thrilled. And thinking of all the things I need to do before then...oh boy..I need to get on the move on!

No comments:

Post a Comment