Tuesday, June 1, 2010

A List

I am not normally a negative person. At all. I just feel like venting some of the things I hate...so here is a list of some things I hate.. :)
1.When people change plans. And I don't mean like let's eat at Taco Bell instead of Bojangles. I mean like when someone begs me to make plans with them and tells me they miss me oh so much and we make plans for when I come home. Then when I get there, they tell me last minute that they have other plans. You had 2 weeks to let me know that your plans had changed..you couldn't let me know until a few hours before? Seriously? I hate when people change big, important plans at the last minute.

2.I hate when people are late. I do not mean like five or ten minutes late every now and then. Or even the occasional thirty minutes because they got stuck at work or behind a wreck or something of that sort. I mean like consistently an hour, 2 hours...just ALWAYS late for EVERYTHING.

3.When parents yell/punish their children loudly and unfairly. I don't mean like the occasional flustered mother loudly snapping at her child to sit down in the buggy for the thirtieth time. I mean like a child accidentally doing something or touching something and the parent jerking them around and yelling at the three year old for fifteen minutes. Accidents happen. Get over it.

4.People who don't mind their own business. I hate when people can't mind their own business. I don't mean the ones that mean well..I mean the snotty old lady that tells the young mother that she needs to "shut that stupid kid up" when the child whines. I also mean the gossipers and the drama queens. People that blow things that have nothing to do with them out of proportion.

5.People that chew loudly/with their mouths open. I know that some people can't help being noisy eaters. But when someone smacks with their mouth wide open, spit and food flying all over the place and that horrible squelching noise..its disgusting people, come on!! I feel like smacking them.

6.Spoiled brat kids. There is a difference in spoiled kids and spoiled brat kids. It is horribly annoying to be around a child that ALWAYS gets his/her way and whines constantly.

7.Drug users/alcoholics. I hate when people use drugs and are alcoholics. Even worse..when they can't admit it but the rest of the world knows. And above all..I hate when they use drugs/drink around children.

8.When people don't listen. I hate repeating myself repeatedly. I don't mean like my grandmother, who is so deaf that yelling as loud as you can over and over is necessary. I mean like telling someone point blank this is ____ and please do______ and it never getting done because they didn't listen correctly or at all.

9.Stubbing my toe or running into something.

10.When people text and drive. I admit, I text occasionally when I am at a stop sign or a red light. But not while I am going down the road. Nothing makes me angrier than seeing people swerve all over the place simply because whatever conversation they are having can't wait or be an actual verbal conversation. Not only are you putting yourself at risk, but my family and I.

11.Negative people. Everyone needs to be negative at moments. I am right now as I am writing my hate list. But people that can not be happy even when their lives are going perfect or people that are constantly looking at the dark side of things...it gets old. Be positive for once.

12.Bad texters. I can't stand when it takes someone FOREVER to answer every text. I also can't stand when people try to abbreviate everything. gr8, l8r, @, g2r, and a million more. If you feel like I am wasting so much of your time that you can't even write out the word, then please, I would rather you just didn't answer me. I do not have the care to figure out what all these stupid little abbreviations mean.

13. People who complain about their lives but do nothing to make it better. I admit, I complain every now and then about things going on, but those things always get fixed asap. But please do not complain for 3 years about having a crappy job if you haven't even once looked for a new job.

14.People who make too much information public. I hate getting on facebook and seeing people complain about their "lady problems"...no one wants to know when you are on the rag, much less how much/what is coming out/going on down there. Disgusting. Also, if you doing things you don't want others to know about, then don't display it in obvious manners. You are just asking for trouble.

15.People who can't/won't ask for help. If you need help ask for it. That being said..if you ask for help, don't expect someone to do it for you.

Well I have a million and one more things that I hate, but thats enough for now :)

4 comments:

  1. Feel better? I know that doing stuff like this almost always makes me feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha it almost always makes me feel better too! plus i don't say something to someone that i dont really really mean!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you and I are pet-peeve soul-mates! I 100% agree with all of these!

    ReplyDelete