Friday, August 20, 2010

Keeping Busy

First off, I'm proud to announce that Tucker is back to doing very well with his big boy bed. However, before that little problem was solved, Grampa and Gramma Kehoe got to experience it. Two nights in a row, he got up at least 20 times each night..Mommy, Grampa and Gramma took turns laying him back down. Two hours later each night, Tucker would finally admit exhaustion and fall asleep. He's growing up so fast! He still gets up a handful of times or less until he finally falls asleep, but I figure I have another 18 years or more until that stops :)

Tucker is gonna be JUST LIKE his Daddy and his Grampa Kehoe. Already working on cars...he knows how to use all kinds of tools already. Hammers, wrenches, screwdrivers, screws, everything..
Old MacDonald had a farm, e-I-E-i-O!


Tucker sure is a loved little boy :)
He sure does love his Grampa.
And his Gramma!
Little guy is ALWAYS so happy! Full of smiles, giggles and laughter!
Tucker, Gramma and Grampa Kehoe, Aunt Andi, and Uncle Justin
Tucker is so happy :-)



So proud of my little boy!!

Love him so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment