Friday, August 13, 2010

Up until..

..2 days ago, Tucker was doing WONDERFUL in his big boy's bed. Very, very rarely do I ever have to walk him back to bed. That is, until the night before last.
There was a HUGE thunderstorm with tons of awful lightening...which has NEVER bothered him before! But for some reason, he was terrified. So after he got up for the one thousandth time, for the first time, I gave up..I pulled him up onto the couch with me while we watched a "Shark Week" rerun from last year. "FISH. ISHIEEE!!! FISH!" and within minutes, the poor little guy had passed out in the safety of mommy's arms :)
HUGE mistake giving up..ever since that night, my little guy has gotten up a bajillion times! But I'm sure he'll be back to his normal routine in no time :)



1 comment:

  1. Fight the good fight, mama. You can do it. It's hard not to comfort our little ones when they are upset. Kenly is still in her crib, but she's not climbing out yet. We're not in a hurry to move her. :)

    ReplyDelete