Saturday, March 5, 2011

Great Success!!

Today was an excellent day! I LOVE spending time with BOTH my boys.
I love to tell Tucker that Daddy is home just to see him fly down the sidewalk to his daddy screaming "DADDY!! DADDY! DADDY!!" and jump into Daddy's arms.
Days like today make me realize how incredibly blessed I am.

Tucker says you know your day is starting out right when you get a large sweet tea and a hashbrown for breakfast.
His FAVORITE breakfast EVER!
(Yeah, I let my kid have sweet tea. And candy. I don't care if you don't even let your kid have juice. Shut it.)

Tucker was a real trooper for FOUR straight hours as we trooped from store to store, getting pretty much everything else we needed for Miss Rylie, Daddy, Mommy's birthday, the house and Charlotte's birthday party.
Now pretty much everything is bought and ready for Miss Rylie. Just gotta wait for her crib, swing, high chair, etc to arrive and we are SET!! (Thanks to our AMAZING friends!)

After a much need nap/rest for all of us, the afternoon was spent at the park and burgers at Fincastle.
EXCELLENT day!!
I love my boys sooooo incredibly much. Can't wait for Rylie to get here!

Days like today really prove to me how blessed I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment