Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I have an

AMAZING family.
For real.

When I was little, my daddy made me this beautiful cabinet for my clothes, shoes, etc. I still have it and use it. I'm in love.
So...I gave him this awesome AWFUL sketch of a cabinet I kind of had in mind for Tucker's room.
I'll save my self the embarassement and NOT post a picture of that sketch on here.

However...my daddy made this dresser from my sketch...and it is
BEAUTIFUL.
My mama and baby brother brought it all the way out here today!
My kids are so lucky. Their Papa Kehoe is AWESOME.


I love it!!
 Packed with their clothes :)
 You can't really tell in the pictures...but each row is double stacked...so there's twice as much as you can actually see...
Plus....each of them have several more boxes of clothes in the closet for a little later on.
My kids are BLESSED.

Love my family so much!!



1 comment: