I never believed that saying "kids grow up too fast" or "don't blink they grow so fast" or any others along those lines...
Until the day I gave birth to Tucker.
I can NOT BELIEVE that was over two years ago...still seems like just yesterday.
My quiet helpless beautiful baby has grown so fast into a talking, walking, running sweetheart boy.
20ish weeks..
hours old..
Always so happy
Plays so hard he passes out..
Sitting at 3.5-4 months
Crawling by 6 months
Sweet smiles for everyone
Not so sure about the beach..
ALWAYS happy
Beautiful blues
Best taste tester ever!
snoozing
"Dunno" what? face
LOVE that smile!
sweetheart.
Never a dull moment.
Too big too fast
best little helper ever!
Its so crazy how fast Tucker has grown..
From a tiny little 7 lb 14 oz 22 3/4 in bundle of joy...
...into a 26+ lb 37+in boy full of joy.
Time has flown too fast.
But mommy has enjoyed EVERY. second. of it.
Every stage, every part, every moment...
I love you sweet beautiful boy <3


















everyone says that it goes by fast but until you see it with you own eyes you don't realize how fast
ReplyDelete