It absolutely blows my mind to think that 14 short, yet wonderful months have already passed with my beautiful baby boy.
Thinking back to January 2009, I can remember practically begging my doctor to get him out of me, so that I could just hold him in my arms and get started on the wonderful ride called Motherhood.
...to...
and he never fails to amaze me...every stage so far has been my favorite and every memory made has been the best. From the nights and days of being beyond tired to the first smiles to crawling and walking to hearing that little voice say "mama. mama. MAMA!" to having a helper while doing the dishes to temper tantrums, he never fails to make me smile. I couldn't possibly have asked for a more perfect little boy :)




awww i love your blog. and tucker is adorable. i remember my dad talking about how you brought him over and my dad saying over and over again how sweet that little boy was :) hope you and zeke and tucker are doing well!
ReplyDelete