
That's it! Tucker and I are ready for summer and for the pools to be open. We cleaned out his closet today (and found new toys!) and saw this hanging up. He pointed saying, "That, that that that that! THAT!!" So I got it down and put it on him. Well to be honest, he pretty much put it on himself. I held it out and he stuck his arms thru the holes and turned around waiting for me to zip and button it up. It must be hard for him to walk in since he fell down over and over. It reminded me of that kid with all the snow clothes on. Everytime he bent down he fell over forwards and couldn't get back up. Everytime he sat up, he fell backwards and just laid there waiting on help. Cutest little booger butt ever!
Anyways, after he got used to walking in it and stopped falling, he walked straight over to where his clothes are kept, looked thru the drawers until he found just the right one, and brought me a pair of board shorts. He promptly laid down and held his legs up waiting for me to put them on him. He cried and cried when I told him no we couldn't go swimming and began to take the life jacket off. I hung it back up in his closet and have caught him several times stacking toys up in an attempt to climb up and get it back. So stinkin' cute!!
Aww! I love it!
ReplyDelete