Speaking of which...I have NO CLUE why I am still up..its now 12:09am and I'm not even the least bit sleepy. I will pay for this in the morning!
So for the moment, we are not teething. He still needs 2 more teeth on bottom then he is all done!! (Well until its time for 2 year molars). We're at 14 now, so once the 2 on bottom pop thru (they are close!), we'll get a little break. Normally Tucker is a little bucket of smiles, laughter, hugs, kisses, cuddles, more smiles and laughter, well you get the picture. My little boy RARELY ever cries!!!..but this is how I spent several days last week, on and off.
Poor little guy!!
We have been super busy this weekend. Spent all day Monday cleaning, grocery shopping, cleaning, playing, going to the park, taking care of some other things, and running errands.
Tuesday, Tucker didn't wake Mommy up until 8:45, which was WONDERFUL!! But then we had to rush to make sure we got to Toddler Time on time. Tucker sure does love his books! Plus he made a new little friend, Christopher. The stories this week were all about Mommies and Grandmas! (Daddies and Grandpas are in June.) At least Tucker will grow up with one set of grandparents that love him and want to be a part of his life! But the BEST part of story time for Tucker...STICKERS at the end!! Plus, we went to the bank after the library..he got 3 stickers at the bank too!! (He did NOT eat one of them in his car seat on the way home ;) ). The rest of Tuesday was spent doing some chores, taking Daddy lunch at work, nap time, play time, feeding the ducks/geese, and then going to the weekly Tuesday Subaru meet.
Today, we spent the morning playing outside, then we rearranged the living room and Tucker's bedroom (we did mommy and daddy's room last week). We fed the geese on our balcony (baby geese are soooo cute!) We read tons of stories and books (I read him at least 20 books a day..his choice! I don't mind!!) Took Daddy lunch, ate lunch ourselves, Tucker napped, I did some scrapbooking (which I really want to start doing more of, I LOVE it!), then we cleaned some, did some chores, started cooking dinner, read more books, cleaned some more, ate dinner, Tucker and I went to the park then we went to see Daddy and Ryan at work. Tucker and I came back home, took baths, got dressed in jammies, then Daddy and Ryan finally came and played with Tucker until he was ready to go to sleep!
These pictures aren't from today, but we do the same things every time we go to the park (plus its hard to take a picture when you are by yourself..)
He won't climb thru the tunnel all the way, but he will get far enough in to reach out and touch you, then he backs back out. Its adorable.
Tucker hates the baby swings. Unless another baby is swinging, he refuses to even sit in one and screams bloody murder. However, he LOVES to lay on Mommy's chest while she swings on the big swing! Mommy loves it too :)
But (besides picking up sticks, rocks and mulch), Tucker's FAVORITE thing at the park..is the SLIDE! He is such a big boy :)




No comments:
Post a Comment