I have had a bucket list type of deal in my head for awhile now. A friend wrote hers in her blog yesterday and it has inspired me to finally get mine down in print instead of just floating around. I love her blog and feel the need to copycat her. Thanks girl!
Some of these will be accomplished in the near future, some in my lifetime, and some are definitely just dreams. But hey, a girl can dream, right!?
1. Own my own house.
2. Live in a different state..I love NC and don't really have the desire to leave it..but I think it'd be an amazing experience to live in different places.
3.Go on a cruise.
4.Go to Africa..whether it is on a mission-type trip or a volunteer program, I have always wanted to go to Africa. I would love to volunteer in an orphange or something of the sort.
5.Go to Africa..I have always wanted to go see the savannahs and jungles and all of the sort. The animals and scenery would be AMAZING.
6.Visit at least 6 places on other continents in the Top 25 Places to See.
7.Get a great dane or saint bernard..I LOVE big dogs. The bigger, the better!
8.Get a pansy ankle biter dog..like a little shi tzu. I have always had big dogs..I would like to have a little lap dog that rides on my lap in the car and sleeps beside our bed.
9.Have kidS..I already have the worlds cutest best little boy. But I was born to be a mommy..I want to have at least one more child. The more the merrier :)
10.Go to a soccer game in at least 3 other countries..like Peru, Brazil, etc.
11.Go to the Mall of America..I am not a huge shopper..but who can't want to go to a mall that big!?
12.Go on a cross country trip..and stop at amazing sights along the way..like the Grand Canyon, raft the rapids of Colorado, etc.
13.Go bungee jumping.
14.Go sky diving.
15.Go to Alaska for at least 2 months.
16.Live in Hawaii for a year...how could you NOT want to at least visit Hawaii...all the best things on one island..you got the mountains, beach, jungle...
17.Sing karaoke ONE time...I am terribly shy so this one probably won't be possible.
18.Become a foster parent.
19.Get more tattoos..have at least 10 tattoos.
20.Visit all fifty states plus all the other territories the US owns.
21.Have enough money to be comfortable..no more living paycheck to paycheck.
22.Get a real good dark tan.
23.Go to the top of the Statue of Liberty.
24.Visit some really old ancestor's graves..ok that sounds morbid but old things fascinate me..I think old gravestones are neat.
25.Visit a concentration camp (like Lia on this one..)..I know that it sounds terrible, but reading about the camps and the terrible things people went thru in them..I have always wanted to visit.
26.Cook a turkey..I love to cook...but have never cooked a turkey.
27.Coach one of my children's soccer team with my hubby.
28.Spend a week working with monkeys..I LOVE animals..monkeys have always fascinated me.
29.Work somewhere that rehabilitates injured animals.
30.Go deep sea diving..i am TERRIFIED of fish...
31.Kiss a famous sexy actor.
32.Go back to school.
33.Help others achieve their wildest dreams.
34.Watch all the Harry Potter movies back to back..I have read all the books, but have only seen the first 3 movies.
35.Watch the whole series of Friends.
36.Hike to the top of Mount Mitchell..I lived there my entire life and don't ever remember hiking to the top.
37.Drive a ship into the middle of the ocean..I don't know my reasoning behind this..but have always wanted to drive a boat into the middle of the ocean.
38.Go deep sea fishing. I am TERRIFIED of fish. But HUGE fish fascinate me. I don't know why.
39.Touch a full sized alligator/crocidile.
40.Own an elephant..my favorite animal.
41.Buy an XTerra or a 4Runner.
42.Own a vacation home somewhere tropical that never gets cold.
43.Watch every Disney movie ever made.
44.Visit a big city in every state.
45.Go to Holland.
46.Eat an entire cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory.
47.Have my own pool and hot tub.
48.Experience military life.
49.Be in the room when my best friend has a baby.
50.Go on a real honeymoon.
No comments:
Post a Comment