Friday, May 7, 2010

Homemade..

ICE CREAM is DELICIOUS!!!!!!!!!!

It was 96 DEGREES here today!!! I love the hot weather, but no way would I make Tucker
suffer by taking him out in that kind of heat for just a little fun.

Tucker and I decided yesterday that from now on (well until it starts to cool off so for several more months)
that we would only go out and play/take walks/feed the ducks in the early mornings and evenings after dinner. Except, of course, when we are at Grandma Kehoe's house..then its whatever. But in Greensboro, mornings and evenings only.

Anyways..so after Tucker woke up from his 2 hour nap I need to find something for us to do. Read books? No, we did already today..a LOT. Go for a walk/to the playground? No, too hot. Watch TV? No thank you. Then Tucker decided he wanted a snack. Hey its hot, why not have a snack to cool us off a bit? Go out for ice cream? No, its too hot! Let's make some! I don't remember the first time I ever did this, but I remember making homemade ice cream with my family many times. So Tucker and I made
HOMEMADE ICE CREAM in a bag!!!!!!
It was delicious...

If I would of thought of it before we had already eaten half of it, I would of taken pictures of the whole process, but I see us making plenty of ice cream this summer, so no worries :)

No comments:

Post a Comment