Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Bathtime fun!

Tucker absolutely LOVES bathtime. Its crazy how much he enjoys being bathed. When its time to get all washed up and clean all I have to do now is say ok lay down, and he lays down, on his back, gets his hair all wet and stands up. Then he stands perfectly still (as long as he has a toy in his hands) while I scrub him from head to toe :) Ok, time to rinse off..and he lays back down, laughing as I rinse all the soap out of his hair and off of him. I LOVE how easy his bathtime is!! He is a blast!
This is Tucker's "I know I am doing something I'm not supposed to be doing" face. He is NOT supposed to play with the bottles. Simply because he always ends up with soap in his mouth or water in our soaps/shampoos.
He is also NEVER supposed to get water outside of the bathtub. However, daddy just got him this awesome little squirtgun that looks EXACTLY like a Snap-On brand drill. (It looks so real that a friend of ours that is a builder/carpenter/handyman/etc came down this past weekend and asked in all seriousness why we had a drill in our shower.) Anyways, he just learned how to squirt the gun. Here he is doing his surprise face because he squirted water right at mommy!
And then cackled about it!!

Now I am always going out and getting questions/statements like "oh, he must be about 2.5" "how old is he?" "have you started preschool yet" "are you almost 3?" etc...
He is only FIFTEEN (15) months old!!! But he is very tall!
In fact, he is so tall that he wears...

size 3T clothes!! He has a few 18 month clothes he can still wear, but most of his clothes are 24 months-3T. He is now 32.5 inches tall. I am only 62 inches tall...my 15 month old toddler is over half on my height. Its CRAZY. But he is perfect (most of the time) ;)

He loves sitting in daddy's office chair..he must be going to be a business man!
This little boy is my world..he is AMAZING!!

BTW..I have to say that most sells people/companies are major ripoffs. My parents have a RV that they want to get rid of and get a 5th wheel instead. They live in Hendersonville, we live in Greensboro. They found a dealership down here that has 5th wheels and my mom emailed back and forth with a rep about a certain one. Mom sent me the links and the thing looked AMAZING. So before they wasted all the gas to drive down here and look at it, we decided I would go look at it first and see what I thought. It was a total piece!! Not only were the pictures deceiving, but the man had lied about the condition it was in! It was FAR from excellent or even good condition. It was horrible and smelly.
My point is..sells people/companies suck. All they care about is making money.

2 comments: