off to a good start!!!
So much to be thankful for already and its only getting better!!
I still can't grasp the fact that my little baby boy is going to be
TWO YEARS OLD
in exactly one week..I never believed my "elders" when they said once you had kids, time flies...until I was pregnant with Tucker. Its impossible to believe that (almost) TWO years have already flown by since he was born!!
And now my baby big boy is going to have a baby sister in less than 5 months!
So much to look forward to..Tucker's birthday party, moving, hearing Rylie's heartbeat again and a whole list of other things...and thats just in January!!
2011 is going to be awesome!
Tucker is such so much fun!! And he laughs so easy..
cracking up with mommy at dinner :)
*GASP* His delight in his toys and books never ceases to amaze me :)
This boy sure does love his cars!
Can't concentrate without the tongue sticking out!
5 months..
20 weeks 3 days
My boy and his ducks..they come right up to him!!
Eating his burrito...first time he would ever try one!!!
Bring it 2011.


No comments:
Post a Comment