I kinda think that New Years Resolutions are a bit overrated... First of all, its rare they are followed through with. Second, why do we only pick one time of year to try to better ourselves? I could keep on going..but you get the point. Its dumb.
However...here goes nothing...
1. Be a better mother.
2. Be a better wife.
3. Care for others more.
4. Make more of an effort.
5. Do more activities with my son (and soon to be daughter.)
6. Breastfeed my daughter...and STICK WITH IT.
7. Make our apartment a home.
8. Eat healthier (and I don't mean healthy always..just healthier..)
9. Get Tucker the fish (ISH, ISH, ISHIEEE!!) that he has been wanting.
10. Make more scrapbooks..document our adventures better.
I'm sure there are more...but those are just off the top of my head...and completely possible :)
Adam always says to make your resolutions measurable. It has helped me a ton.
ReplyDeleteSo, a few of mine are like this...
1. Learn to bake three new bread in the bread machine
2. Cook one new recipe a month
3. Draft one kiddie book
4. Create a 2 year old video of Kenly
Really love seeing your belly pictures and Tucker. He is getting so big. Happy New Year.
ReplyDeleteI really do want to meet your little man and daughter one of these times you're in Hendersonville.