TWO!!!!!!!!
As of 7:13 this morning, my baby BIG BOY turned 2!

Tucker picked his outfit...he added a pair of boots later on too :)

Daddy and I both got up with Tucker this morning and we opened presents. Tucker loved everything he got today (he only got to open the presents he got in the mail and one from us..the rest is for his party Saturday :))
After Daddy went to work, Tucker and I spent the day playing and having fun! A day full of trains, trucks, snacks, chocolate milk, frogs, lizards, blankie and other fun things!!
Then when Daddy got home from work, we went to Tucker's favorite place for dinner...
and my boy ate:
and..
**On a side note...yesterday Tucker decided that it was time to be potty trained. He wore big boy underwear all day! He only had 3 accidents all day long!! Today started out great as well! He used the potty twice and was loving his new undies. Then as we were playing with trains, he said "Mama, no more potty. No more potty Mama. I done." Then he led me to his room, got up on his changing table, got a diaper and laid down and said "Please Mama." I kept telling myself yesterday and I knew it was true, he isn't quite ready yet. And I am more than a 100% ok with that!! He's growing up too fast! This is his last "baby" thing and if he wants to stay in diapers for awhile longer, thats ok with Mommy. As long as he's outta diapers before he's 3, that's our deal!
I'm so proud of everything Tucker has accomplished in the last 2 years. He is such an amazing little boy and the light of my life. He is just amazing and I love him sooooooooo much!!
Tucker, Mommy loves you SO MUCH!! But slow down on this growing up so fast stuff. I love watching you grow and learn new things daily. I love every new and old word that you say and I love your extra cuddles and kisses lately...but slow down!! Its happening too fast!!
I love you so much Tucker :)



No comments:
Post a Comment