I've always loved life...but now even more so with a child (soon to be childREN!!)
Tucker makes EVERYTHING so much more enjoyable (and I know Rylie will too!)
But seeing his face this Christmas was absolutely AMAZING!
We didn't get many pictures of Christmas morning because we were BUSY with presents and all that fun stuff...But thats ok, because while more picture memories would be nice,
I will NEVER forget hearing him GASP in excitement over EVERY present
and say in delight "OOOH MAANNN!!!" after opening EVERY toy.
While eveything else mattered, the best gift of all was seeing him SOOO HAPPY!
These are out of order...but you'll get the gist of how great Christmas was :)
Almost a foot of snow on Christmas day...bring it..my boy LOVED it!!!
Waiting patiently, eating a cookie, for a toy to be opened.
Tucker LOVES Buddy...I'm not sure why, but he does. "BUUddIEEEE!!!"
Gramma and Grampa Kehoe gave him this AWESOME train table with this GIANT train set (obviously didn't put even a 1/4 of the set out)...he was absolutely thrilled!
Tucker and Daddy going fourwheeling before the snow really started to come down and stick :)
Tucker helping me set out cookies and milk for Santa (Santa also got some fresh deep fried oreos...DELICIOUS!!!) Tucker may or may not of eaten a few of Santa's cookies and drank some of the milk :)

I know its VERY blurry...but I like it..it shows the real action of how Tucker felt about silly string
My favorite snow picture...LOVE this little boy so much!
The best part about sledding when you're little? Daddy has to pull you back up the hill after you go down!
Nothing makes my heart melt like this little boy's smile and laughter
My boys :)
Definitely had an amazing Christmas..can't wait to share it with both kids next year!!
Speaking of #2...she's just kicking and squirming away! I LOVE feeling her. BEST part of being pregnant for sure!











No comments:
Post a Comment