I am so glad I was able to spend Father's Day with both the important and amazing Daddies in my life. My Daddy (Grampa Kehoe) and my hubby (Ezekiel aka DADADADADA!!!)
After late night festivities and food with some amazing friends Saturday night, Sunday morning got off to a slow start. Tucker and I gave Ezekiel a few shirts he has been wanting and spent the morning together. We all did cards and such together. (I wish I would of gotten a picture of it but Tucker helped to paint both Daddy and Grampa's cards!) Grampa wanted to work on his little jeep project for a bit...Tucker made Daddy and Grampa SOOO proud..
...by getting COVERED in grease while helping them work on the jeep!
Then we all went to Pisgah to swim!
We had a pretty great Father's Day weekend. Zeke said one of the best days ever :)













No comments:
Post a Comment