Love this little guy sooooo much!!
Saying HI to everyone :)
Say "CHEESE!" Super fake smile :)
First time ever eating corn on the cob...Great success!!
Daddy give the best horsey rides!! Remember how Tucker refused to wear his pirate hat on Halloween? Well...now he LOVES it!!
VERY sleepy in the Swagger Wagon.
AAANNNDDD to get into the Christmas spirit, we made Christmas sugar cookies!! Tucker had the best time ever helping out!!
Baby #2 is being very active lately...and for the first time today, when I was laying down with Tucker, I could see baby kicking!!! LOVE watching my belly dance around with baby moves :) One of the best feelings EVER!! Only 4 more days until we find out if Tucker is gonna have a baby brother or a baby sister. So ready to know and call baby by his/her name instead of just baby!!
AND we found an AWESOME place and I'm 99% positive we're moving in 3-4 weeks to it!!! So as long as the application goes thru with 0 problems (which it should be perfect) we're moving in January!! Its not far from where we are now..but we fell in love..and its BIGGER!!
2011 is gonna be awesome :)
We did sugar cookies today. I'm so excited to find out about Baby #2's gender.
ReplyDelete