Tuesday, January 25, 2011

My Happy Little Helper :)

So I've pretty much always been in LOVE with cheesecake.
And Tucker LOVES to help me cook.
He is the BEST LITTLE HELPER EVER!
So when I found this recipe for no bake cheesecake, we had to try it!

Chef Tucker..in training.

Chef Tucker putting in and patting down the graham cracker crusts.
BAM! KAZAM! Little Chef :) 
This was Tucker's response when I asked him "Where'd the rest of the blueberries you're supposed to be putting on the crusts go?"
Needless to say...they were delicious blueberries :)
My big boy pours all the ingredients all by himself!
And he's pretty much a pro at using the mixer!
Then he helped to fill the tins with the filling..
And of course after all that hard work and while waiting for the cheesecake to set...
Tucker HAD to sample what it tasted like!
And then we shared some of the finished product! It is awesome!!

Tucker's pretty much a little mini pro in training!
He's the best little helper!
Even Daddy agreed that the cheesecake is awesome :)

No comments:

Post a Comment