Monday, August 15, 2011

short little catch up

Its been awhile since I posted...so here is a brief catch up of some new things in the Young family.
(These are all pictures from my phone..you'll have to wait on real posts until I download real pictures)

(Ignore the hubby's shirt..sometimes I think he thinks he is still 10)
Rylie can HOLD HER OWN BOTTLE!!
Tucker is still an AMAZING big brother!! He is SO sweet to her. He shares EVERYTHING with her..willingly!
He also wears hats now!!!! (Once again  you have to wait for real pictures because Daddy bought him the CUTEST little Mater hat this weekend!!)
Helping Bapa and Papa build.
She's on a pillow in this picture, but Rylie can get up on her elbows and look around now :)
deep in thought..
He is EATING an ICE CREAM!! And he didn't freak when some dripped on his hands!!! (Although he made me wash his hands a few times after finishing..he doesn't eat the cone.)
In addition to hats..Tucker will wear a helmet now!! So the fourwheeler rides are much safer now (although they are still very careful rides!)
Tucker LOVES his little cousin!
Her shirt says "i love my big brother" Its a very fitting shirt...the bond they have is amazing!
Not to mention..her little skirt is adorable!
Who drinks sweet tea out of cups bigger than himself!?!?

I got me two super sweet adorable little ones! 
So blessed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment