Wednesday, September 7, 2011

AMAZING!

It absolutely blows my mind how
AMAZING 
and sweet my babies can be.
I am beyond blessed to have them both.

Tucker will sit beside Rylie's rocker/bouncer chair, gently rocking it saying "Shhh. It ok baby Rylie. What's wrong baby? It be ok, I right here. See me? It ok. Shhhh."

My sweet little boy never gets frustrated with her, even when she has been screaming for several hours (which is getting rarer all the time!!)

When Tucker is looking for things, he always says "Where are you?" For example, today we went to the Dollar Tree. I told him I was taking him to the potty and started looking for it. Tucker starts singing 'Potty, where are you!?" He often "misplaces" things at home. I often hear "Tractor, where are you? Truck, where are you!? Blankie, where are you!?" It is always followed by "Oh Mommy! Its right there!"

Tucker has heard us tell the dog to shut up a bazillion times. He has only ever said it in the correct situation and to our dog and one of my parent's dogs...until yesterday. We met Daddy for lunch at Wendy's yesterday. Half way thru the meal I took Tucker to the potty. I got him all settled in and told him to go peepee. He looked up at me and said "Shut up Mommy." I promptly popped his bottom, told him why it was wrong and sat him back on the potty. He cried for a bit then said "I sorry Mommy." We get back to the table and Tucker says, "Daddy I say bad word and get hurt. Mommy spanks! SPANK!" When he yelled spank, he clapped his hands. I laughed sooo hard. But guess what! He hasn't said it to even the dog since!!

Every morning when Zeke goes to leave, Tucker fights him at the door. He stands up against it and doesn't let Zeke out. He almost always cries a few tears when Zeke finally makes it out the door. Then he sobers up, looks at me and says "Daddy go back work and fix cars."

Tucker calls his daddy "ZEKE!" when he wants something and daddy the rest of the time.

Tucker will gently hold my face between his hands and say "Mommy look at me...." You can tell I do it to him when I need him to listen to me lol.

Rylie has the most precious little smile. She can melt your heart in a second.

Whenever Rylie fusses in the car or grocery store, Tucker will say "Mommy, baby Rylie whines. WAH WAH!"

The bond between Tucker and Rylie never ceases to amaze me. Even when he won't share his trucks with me or his daddy, he will always let Rylie have a turn holding them.

Rylie will sit and pet the dog for as long as you let her. She never pulls Lucy's ears or fur. She is so gentle.

Whenever I feed Rylie, she holds her bottle. When she is done holding her bottle, she gently plays with my face.

Rylie gives the sweetest little kisses...with her mouth WIDE OPEN.


I wish I would of taken the time to write down all Tucker's little sayings like my mom told me I should of. He says some of the sweetest and cutest little things. From now on..I plan on recording both the kid's lives better :) Tucker can always make me laugh and looking at both of them always makes me so happy and so proud.

I am beyond blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment