Tuesday, November 22, 2011

6 month surprises

Well...looking thru both children's baby books, EVERYTHING they have done, all major milestones have been within 2-3 days of one another. I mean everything. Holding the bottle, rolling over, sitting unsupported, sittin themselves up... And now....crawling, teeth and pulling up.

That's right. Rylie now has TWO teeth. The bottom fronts. With a tooth on each aide on its way and both top front ones trying to poke they as well.

And Rylie is CRAWLING. Like a real crawl. And the girl can keep up. Whatever room Tucker and I are in, she's sure to be soon behind us! It's adorable.

And the fun that comes with crawling..pulling up to stand. Of course she can get to Tucker's toys better this way too!! Much to we delight and his worry.
He is super sweet about it..just squeals "mama come get her!". He's a gentle boy to her :).

I'm so proud of her!!! But now both are keeping me on my toes :).

No comments:

Post a Comment