These kids are smiling all day every day. Makes me so happy.
Warms my heart to hear Tucker say, out of the blue, "Mommy? I am so happy!"
And "I love you to the sun and back mama. And thats a lot more than just to the moon."
Rylie's personality is blooming more and more everyday. A ton of personality packed into a tiny girl. She doesn't pitch nearly the amount of fits she was even a month ago! While that means she's happy nearly always..the fits now are MAJOR compared to before!! All you have to do is catch her eye or say her name or make a face and her entire little face lights up, cheeks chub up, eyes crinkle, nose crunches, eyes twinkle and her smile is huge.
If it were up to Tucker, we would live on the Davidson River in Pisgah. He is in love with the entire place. Thankfully, he has enough fear to never go past his knees or near fast water or anything. No worries, mama is still always ready to be there in a flash if he needs me! Rylie on the other hand has two separate feelings about the river. She either doesn't want in the water at all and just plays on the bank or she wants ALL THE WAY in!
Books are the best. We love to read. Anything and everything.
He has ALWAYS refused to lay on his back and would NEVER get his hair wet in the water. Recently, he's started wanting to and laying all the way down no matter how deep the water is. And he is always making sure that I am within his reach and watching how brave he is becoming!
Love our snuggle time.
Tucker picked flowers with Ava's mommy. He was so proud of them!
Bapa got Rylie this beautiful little car..and she is so in love with it!!
After we went to the park last night, I went to get Rylie out of the car. She was busy stuffing animal crackers up her pants. After she put in the one that you can see, she said "YYYYEEEEEEAAAAAAA!!!"
She has a wonderful smile...so adorable.
Family night at the park. My three children. Tucker peeking out of the covered slide, Rylie climbing up a slide and my monkey child swinging on that bar...
He looks so small in this picture.
Trying to figure out how to do the belly flying swing!
Climbing up the slide
Tucker gives the world's best snuggles. SO SWEET!!
Couldn't get a picture of Tucker at McDonalds today because he jumped around like a little frog the entire time. But...drinking out of a cup bigger than her head? BRING IT ON.
Gotta relax while you eat an entire double cheeseburger...
I know I'm biased, but these two sure are cute.
A shout out to my sweet hubby...thanks for all the help lately! Super proud of everything you've done lately and thankful for everything! LOVE YOU!!
And I hear a small baby stirring and beginning to wake up..so I'm off for cuddles!!
















No comments:
Post a Comment