Sunday, July 11, 2010

Bestie McBestie's Wedding :)

So after getting back from our 2 week cross country trip Thursday night, Friday and Saturday were to be filled with my Bestie's wedding and wedding planning. Friday we made her cake and then nails!! Girl's nights are always amazing :-)..Saturday morning has filled with hair appts and getting ready!
Jessica telling Andi that she looked just like a pretty princess! Sooooo sweet!
The cake we made :)
Me and Mo
Sokadom walking Andi down the aisle
joining hands
MARRIED!!!!!!!
Mr. and Mrs. Justin Owens
First dance!
My family! :-)
We never had a first dance. My amazing bestie gave us a first dance at her wedding. I love her :-)
seconds before it was smashed into each other's faces
I love them
Justin

I'm soooooooooo happy for them :) I love you Bestie McBestie!
And I'm glad your having a good honeymoon, but don't miss your flight again tomorrow. Have fun in Mexico. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment