My wonderful little boy..he looks EXACTLY like his Uncle Myles and Grampa Kehoe. Now..not only does he LOOK like them, he is starting to ACT like them. And by that I mean both Grampa and Uncle Myles can be a bit of a smartbutt when they want to be. Sometimes sarcastic. Tucker is normally very sweet and means every bit of whatever he does, but every now and then does something that makes me think of them all over again.
Like today for instance...(I have a video of this but don't know how to get it on here from my cell phone.) Several school buses drive by our place every day and several airplanes go over and several trains go by. For the last week Tucker has been doing this "O" face, like a look of surprise. But the way he does it is just so darn cute. Anyways, a few handfuls of buses, planes and trains have passed today. And almost every time, Tucker has ran to the sliding door and pointed and made his surprised face, giving a small shocked gasp. It is just so adorable that I had to get it on video. After several attempts, I was about to give up and so was he. Then a plane flew overhead. Now he normally does it all on his own but after several video attempts, he was tired of doing it for me. So I was trying to get him to do it. He was IGNORING me and doing a VERY good job of it. The video was rolling and I was trying to get him to do it. He wouldn't look at me. He must of got tired of me trying because he gave me a bored/annoyed look, glanced towards the window, gave me a FAKE "O"face and went to his room, closing the door behind him. My little smartbutt gave me a sarcastic and fake look.
Not only that, but yesterday Tucker and I drove back from Hendersonville. He helped me unpack then we ate lunch together. We played for awhile in the living room then he went to his room and shut the door all but a crack. After a few minutes, I poked in my head to check on him. He was content with his megablocks, so I got a book to read and sat on the couch. I heard him shut his door all the way. I gave him about five minutes and went to check on him again. I cracked open the door. He was sitting in a pile of books, "reading" outloud to himself. He heard me open the door, looked up and YELLED at me with such a little attitude and he sounded pretty mad! He jumped up, pushed me out and shut the door back hard. Guess my little 15 month old teenager wants more privacy...
No comments:
Post a Comment