Thursday, April 1, 2010

Baby or Big Boy?

More often than not, I find myself thinking about how much of a big boy Tucker is and I forget that although he is a BIG boy, he is also still a baby. Technically, he may be a toddler, but he is still my baby (and always will be.) But since he is so big for his age and he is doing soooo many things, I often have to remind myself that he is still a little boy, not a big boy.
When I think of babies, I tend to think of newborns. So I guess you could say he is not a baby since newborn stage is looooong gone now. BUT when I think toddler, I think of a child talking up a storm and able to do everything at the park by him/herself and riding a tricycle. And by those standards, Tucker is not a toddler either. So what is he!? I have now come to the conclusion that it doesn't matter what my little baby toddler boy is, because he is precious and I should just cherish every little moment with him!















And no, he is not drinking red bull, its just an empty can that he was trying to drink from. It was adorable <3








No comments:

Post a Comment