Thursday, April 1, 2010

I Have an Obsession Confession

Ok so I have had this weird obsession for awhile now.(Caroline Thompson-read your FB message from me before you read this silly girl :D) My husband makes fun of me for it..he says that I am weird for it, but I can't help it. BUT I now know that it is not weird..well maybe it still is weird, but at least I know that I am not the only one that does it!!
Anyways..I feel like I need to confess so that just in case people see that I have been stalking them, they won't think I am weird (or maybe they still will..actually, they most likely still will.) But I have this obsessive need (or maybe its just a want, I'm not sure) to facebook stalk people, even ones that I barely know. And its not just anyone that I facebook stalk (although I do stalk random people when things pop up on my updated news wall). I find myself stalking couples about to get married, couples that just got married, pregnant women, and couples that just had babies. And while I am at it, I also find myself watching the same sort of shows on TV, a couple favorites being 16 and Pregnant, Teen Mom, Birth Day, 19 Kids and Counting, etc.

I'm not sure why I creep people like this. Maybe because I am just nosy? I find other's lives interesting? I love the happiness people express in the positions? Maybe because I love to see others as happy as I am with my hubby and wonderful bouncing-(not-so-much-anymore)-baby-boy? Maybe a combination? Or maybe even something completly different?
Certainly not because I want another one right now? Or maybe I do? But I am pretty sure that even if I had ten kids (and some extra time) I would still find myself stalking/creeping these people.
Is this a normal creeping obsession?

No comments:

Post a Comment