Thursday, April 8, 2010

Treasured Moments

I can't narrow it down..everything stage and every memory has been my favorite so far. I love every picture and every video of Tucker, but these pictures stand out :)
Tucker at 22 weeks in my belllllly!
Hours old

1 day old


1 day old
one week old. i like this picture because Tucker cried so little as an infant (and even now) that geting a picture of him crying was very rare.
Mr. Smiley
about 1 month old
Tucker's first dog..Sheeba
Tucker's first Easter..smiling at his mommy!
sleepy little man
a big little boy
after bath time
apple juice at the Davidson River in Pisgah
BEACH bum
LOVED the ocean!
Tucker loves ALL animals..looking at fish at the Charleston Aquarium
hippie baby in the hammock :)
dumped out and tried to eat a basket of shredded papers
Tucker's first time touching snow. We went up on the parkway and it was waaaay too windy for us to get out of the car..so we brought snow into the car to play with :)
cake batter!! he loves licking the beaters!
His John Deere tractor..it cracks him up!
Biggest snow! he LOVED sledding!
conked out after a long day of playing and helping mommy
I had a stick of candy in my mouth..I guess I didn't give him a taste fast enough. He reached right up and just latched on!




These are just a few pictures that I love..there are about 10 billion more, but these are some of my favorites from sea monkey stage to little monster stage! This little boy is my life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment