Thursday, May 13, 2010

AHHH MAMA!!!!!!!!

LOVES bath time :)


Tucker learned the difference between trucks, cars, and big trucks a few weeks ago.

Today, we went to lunch with Daddy..to our favorite fast food restaurant, Steak-n-Shake.
On the way back, we stopped at a red light beside a HUGE 18-wheeler carrying cars. Tucker's jaw dropped open he said, "Wow." Then continued to babble and point, excitedly.

We got home and I opened the sliding glass door so he could work off some of his energy. (He did not have extra energy because I let him drink most of my sweet tea :))
I went to go 'peepee' and was interrupted five seconds into peeing with a frantic little boy, yelling, "Mamamama, ahhhhh, maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamaaaaaaaaaaa." I hurriedly finished up, Tucker grabbed my hand, and dragged me out onto the porch. He was frantic!
He was screaming and babbling and talking very fast. I couldn't see anything that un-ordinary..there was several cars, trucks, and a flatbed tow truck loading a car up on it.
Finally he calmed down enough so that I could understand a few words. "car, truck, there, that. whats that? car truck." Then it hit me..he has never really seen a car on a tow truck before today!
And he was soooo excited! I love when he sees new things and tells me all about them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment