I had a WONDERFUL 2nd Mothers Day!! The whole weekend was pretty great! I wish my mommy could of came tho, but Tucker and I sent her cards we made!!
We went to Badin Lake, about an hour south of where we live now. It was BEAUTIFUL!! The weather was wonderful and the lake felt great. It must of been a little too cold for Tucker, because he did NOT like going out past his knees (I don't blame him..I do NOT like swimming in lakes, rivers, the ocean etc!!) So I was happy to stay at the little beach shore with him while Daddy went out!
We got lost on the way to the lake (Daddy wrote down the directions wrong!), so Tucker passed the extra hour by grabbing a nap :)
Tucker and Daddy relaxing in the lake!
Mommy and Tucker relaxing a little bit. He wasn't too sure about the lake...
But he loved it when Mommy held him :)
Just wading...
What Mama!??
Wild man!!!
Relaxing..he made a tiny chair out of the pillows! Little CUTIE!!!!
I had a wonderful weekend with my boys :D
No comments:
Post a Comment