Thursday, May 27, 2010

Asheboro Zoo!!

Last weekend Ezekiel and I took Tucker to the Asheboro Zoo for the day. We had NO IDEA how big it was!!! We got there a little before 12 and didn't leave until the zoo closed at 5...and it would of taken much longer if Tucker hadn't of been on his best behavior and if he wouldn't of slept for an hour of it!
We had an amazing time.
Halfway through, we were in the desert, I think, and someone behind us yelled ZEKE YOUNG. Its so weird how we could spend all day somewhere in tiny little Hendersonville and never see anyone that we knew. We go to Asheboro, 3 hours from Hendo (30 minutes from Greensboro where we live and an hour and a half to two hours from Raliegh) and we run into people that we know! It was great to get to spend some time with Angelica and Scott!

Next time, we will make the WHOLE day out of it. Get there when the zoo opens so that we don't feel rushed. Kids enjoy taking their time and looking at their favorite animals for a long time (ok so did Zeke and I) and there were several times we had to peel Tucker away from an exhibit just to be able to see everything.
Our internet is being all weird so I was only able to upload a handful of pictures but here's a couple from a WONDERFUL time at the zoo with my family :)
I love that little guy sooooo much!

No comments:

Post a Comment