AMAZING!!
It has been RAINING and VERY GLOOMY here for several days now. I love thunderstorms and curling up on the couch with Tucker for a good movie and to read a whole pile of children's books. Today was no different. BUT this afternoon, Tucker and I went out and splashed in puddles (like we've done every day for the last few), blew bubbles on the porch, made more ice cream (even saved some for daddy this time!), colored a bit and now we're settled in on the couch to watch a little bit of Tucker's favorite movie..Madagascar 2.
Tucker chasing bubbles and looking utterly perplexed when he touches them and they suddenly disappears is absolutely adorable. I wish I could figure out how to get a video from my phone onto here. Until then..you'll just have to go to my facebook to look at Tucker videos :)
But today, we SOLD MY CAR!!!! Yes, thats right, the horrible "Hearse" is gone!!! (Ok it really wasn't a hearse..but it might as well of been..I HATED that car!!)
Now I get to go test drive cars and buy one..hopefully within a week I will have a new car that I love :)
No comments:
Post a Comment